Friday, February 7, 2014

He Has Made



I made this today for Rynna's wall. I'm using it to remind myself to be patient as well and to not stress about her delayed arrival. She's healthy and THAT is what matters. I just cannot wait to see her little face. And I say "delayed arrival" but God's timing is always perfect and He definitely knows when she's supposed to be here. He's making her beautiful and she will come in time! Here's to trying to not go crazy until then :). Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. :-) iI love this! You're taking my advice :-)! Cool!I can only imagine how hard it is to wait to hold your babe. She'll be here sooner then you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet word Rachel. Yes, I cannoooot wait to hold her!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment I receive and I will always leave a response. Thanks for reading!